The Ultimate Studio Update: Whether a bachelor pad, suite or condo, it is very important to create a space filled with positive energy, be environmentally friendly as possible and most importantly
feel like home!
Interior Design & Feng Shui ebook
Amazon paperback book
DIY healthy home Decorating ebook
1. Cooking - kitchen area & it's purpose: to what extent you eat in, entertain guests, or the need for food storage.
2. Laundry area - appropriate room for a stacker washer/dryer and folding space.
3. Work: computer - laptop, storage, desk, lighting and specific needs.
4. Closet space - footwear, outer wear, clothes, bedding, household needs, cleaners, vacuum, brooms and other special needs.
5. Space planning - furniture (size, function, storage) Seating for 6
6. Lighting - overhead, hallways, kitchen, lamps, fans, dark corners
7. Wardrobes or buffets for storage
8. Tables (eating) fold down and open, seating to accommodate guests
9. Entertainment: Screen (wall mount), music, chromecast/bluetooth needs and other
10. Sleeping area options, space saving
11. Floorings: colour, texture, function, durability
12. Window treatments: privacy, easy operation, appearance-style
13. Wall treatments: colour, texture, variety, 'light-ness' durability
14. Accessories: mirrors, artwork, hangings, greenery, collectables
15. Overall storage needs
Recycle all items not needed, used or loved.
For your convenience, books available online - ebook & print